Join Our Team
Where we are
We are based out of Jersey City (where our commissary and kitchen is located), but we participate in markets and events throughout northern NJ and NYC.
What we’re looking for
We have multiple openings available for market staff and supervisors. We’re seeking motivated selfstarters who are enthusiastic, responsible, intuitive, and committed to upholding the values and image of the Lizzmonade brand.
- Can effectively lead a team
- Have excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills Willingness to contribute in any way possible no job is too small attitude! Ability to work in a fastpaced environment, and outdoor conditions
- Have experience in food service, foodrelated customer service, and/or markets
- Duties range from prepping fruit, making lizzmonades, taking orders, cashier, tracking inventory and supplies, cleaning, setup, and breakdown.
- Must be willing to provide own transportation.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to drive company van to markets and events strongly preferred. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Must be available on weekends
- Food Handler’s License a plus!
- Hours - Part-time (10-20 hours/week), starting immediately
- Potential for full-time hours once season fully kicks in (mid-May)
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience, plus tips
Still interested? Fill out the form below to let us know!